- Once you've enrolled your dog and paid your tuition, you'll receive a confirmation email. A few days before your online class starts, you'll receive another email with further instructions, along with a link to join your live online class sessions on Zoom. Click the link in the email to join your session.
- You'll need a high-speed internet connection, webcam, and microphone for class. Zoom is accessible from any phone, tablet, or laptop/desktop.
- Before your class session starts, set up your phone, tablet, or laptop/desktop computer. Choose a well-lit, quiet location where you have a good internet connection, and avoid backlighting (such as standing in front of a bright window). Make sure to set up your device so that your trainer will be able to see both you and your dog. If you're using a phone or a tablet, you'll want to prop it up or use a tripod so you can be hands-free.
- If you have multiple dogs in your household, please separate them from the dog you're working in class. You can enroll more than one dog in a class if each dog has a separate handler over the age of 18.
- If you've joined your virtual class session before the instructor, you'll be in a waiting room. Hang tight–you'll be admitted soon!
That's it! Once class starts, they will spend a few minutes helping everyone to get comfortable.
No stress, no fuss, just fun and effective learning for you and your best friend!